Stok Kangri Trek – Summit this 6153m trekking peak in Ladakh
We are currently revising our Stok Kangri Trek itinerary and therefore some sections of this webpage have been temporarily removed, please come back shortly.
This Stok Kangri Trek is a real ‘traveller’s trip’, accessing India’s least populated region (Ladakh) from Delhi (a 90 min domestic flight). A warm up trek in this remote and beautiful region before summiting Stok Kangri.
Stok Kangri Trek Highlights
- Bag a 6000m peak with extensive views across the Himalaya
- Warm up trek to acclimatise
- A lightly trekked region; no crowds
- Interesting geology, flora and fauna.
- Access is through Delhi, offering numerous extension options
All meals in Ladakh
Summit Trek (6153m)
Numerous High Passes